Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Year 13.


So I applied to work at camp again this summer. I had an interview at the end of February and we are supposed to find out anytime now if we got the job or not. Some of the positions have already found out they got the job.

It makes me excited to find out whether or not I got the job there this summer again. Last summer it was such a great experience to be part of staff.. I worked in the kitchen and learned more about cooking throughout my days in there. We had alot of fun and (of course) ate lots of delicious food and goodies! :) As a kitchen assistant, I was on support staff and we would support the counsellors and encourage them. I got to know a few campers and guests along the way. I spent the summer serving my Saviour.

This summer I applied to be a counsellor there. Camp Shalom.

So over the years I have been a camper. (and by "over the years" I mean every year I could be a camper--Grade 1 to Grade 11-- I was a camper). And last year I was on staff. This is 12 years folks!

And I'm wondering if this is God's plan for me to be there for Year 13. This summer. Will I be the counsellor for some kids who are at camp for their first time? Aunt B, Tante Brit...Will I be there to witness the Holy Spirit working and leading kids to Christ? Is it God's will for me to, once again, be at Camp?

And if its not? Where will I be? God has a plan. Year 13?

This is me just wondering. Just Wonderin'.

Countryside Camp and Conference Centre. Home of Camp Shalom. Check it out:

or on YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment