Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heartbeat.



Your heart beats about 100,000 times in one day and about 40,000,000 times a year.

During your lifetime? About 3 billion times.


Thats a lot of beating. I'm left with questions that some doctors might be able to explain to some extent. I'm left with questions about my own heart that studying medicine for 18 years wouldn't solve.


What is my HEART beating for? What purpose does my HEART serve?

What am I going to do with the HEARTbeat I have?



I come on my knees
To lay down before you
Bringing all that I am
Longing only to know you
Seeking your face
And not only your hand
I find you embracing me
Just as I am

And I lift these songs
To you and you alone
As I sing to you
In my praises make your home

To my audience of one
You are Father, and you are Son
As your spirit flows free,
Let it find within me
A heart that beats to praise you.
And now just to know you more
-"Audience of One" Big Daddy Weave


And with your final heartbeat
Kiss the world goodbye
Then go in peace, and laugh on glory’s side...and
Fly to Jesus
Fly to Jesus
Fly to Jesus and live
-"Untitled Hymn" Chris Rice


When the music fades
And all is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart

I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the ways things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
All about You, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath
-"Heart of Worship" Matt Redman
This is my desire, to honour You
Lord with all my heart I worship You
all I have within me
I give You praise
all that I adore is in You

Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me
"I Give You My Heart" Rueben Morgan


Jesus you have me completely
Every breath I breathe
I am absolutely in love
Jesus I am yours forever
All of me surrenders
I am absolutely in love with you
"Absolutely" Starfield


HEARTBEAT.


Its beating to know, to discover, to praise, to worship, to follow, to go, to serve, to disciple.
My Heart Yearns.
My Heart Loves.


My Heart does not belong to this world.
My heart belongs FOREVER to my King.



What is your HEART beating for?

What are going to do with the HEARTbeat you have?



...you have approximately 100 000 beats...
and thats just for tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment