Thursday, March 3, 2011

FINALLY!!!

After a rough Chem test today.
I finally sat down to watch Survivor! And Survivor did not disappoint!

So starting the episode, I knew that it was going to be intense because my mom told me it was "rant worthy":


It started off at Redemption Island. There was a dual between Francesca and Matt. There were 2 people from each tribe that got to go observe. After being way behind, Matt won. The two observers from Russell's team decided to tell Russell that Francesca really won.

I thought "was this the intense part? or is there more to come??"
O theres more to come...

Then during the challenge, the 6 way alliance (versus Russell and his two girls) decided to throw the challenge so they would for sure loose and be able to vote Russell out. Russell was scrambling to get another person in his possy.
Fail Russell. FAIL.



Best quote of the tribal counsel: "We got some fat on this tribe that we need to trim off"
I laughed. Well said. Well said.













Russell voted out.. "Bring me your torch"
FINALLLY!!

"I'll be back, and be ready"
Please no. I just really don't like the way he plays "his game"

To Russell's surprise, when he arrives at Redemption Island it is not Fran like they told him, it was really Matt there awaiting him, and now all I have to say is:

"GO MATT!"




2 comments:

  1. pfffshhht
    THIS ISN'T THE END.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russel : "If this were real life, I would be rooting for Matt. but this is survivor."
    RUSSEL IS A GOOD DUDE. he's just playing the game and he's BRILLIANT AT IT.

    ReplyDelete