Thursday, March 24, 2011

non-survivor rant.

So I have given up Survivor for lent.
At first I gave up Skype. I realized that it is not something that is a big sacrifice for me. I thought about what I loved and wanted to sacrifice in the 40 days before Easter.

It was Survivor

I guess this is just to tell y'all that I won't be survivor ranting for a while
So this is not a survivor Rant.

But I was just thinking of my wimpy little sacrifice of Giving up watching a T.V show that airs once a week for a time period of only 40 days. Or maybe when I think of giving up Skype and talking to friends...

I think of a much greater sacrifice. The Sacrifice that has allowed me to live.
Jesus Christ, I think Upon your Sacrfice, you became nothing, Poured out to death! And many times I've wondered at Your gift of Life...and I'm in that place once again.
I'm in that place Once again.
And once again I look upon that cross where died. I'm humbled by your mercy and I'm broken inside. Once again I thank you. Once again I pour out my life.
-'Once Again' Matt Redman


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not persih but can have everlasting life. John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment