Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Best and Worst Surprise

Worst thing would be waking up to snow covering the ground after spending time in Beautiful warm weather in Kentucky that was so warm the one day that it gave you a sunburn!

BEST THING:
Woke up to a snow covered ground and to my dad telling me that it is a snowday! Now I am just lounging in a snuggie studying for a test and catching up on homework. Texting. Listening to my tunes. I'm happy.


And now for you snow. You can leave and let Spring come. Okay thanks.

Happy Snow Day to Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. LOL MY MOM DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS A SNOW DAY.
    I was so mad, I DROVE TO SCHOOL BRITT and the parking lot was empty and I was so mad :{

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Brittany,

    Don't tell William you had a snow day. We had a couple of flakes come down - at least i think that is what they were :) but otherwise just grey outside. uncle H

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty happy to have a mom that woke up to find out if it was a snow day...and then let me sleep in. WONDERFUL LADY! :)

    Maybe William will get a snowday tommorow if this system moves up to Port Perry :) It hasn't stopped snowing here yet!

    ReplyDelete