Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tattling and Truth



People seem to like to tattle on me. I won't mention any names, but two of my cousins are constantly getting me in trouble with my parents because they tattle on me over non-relevant information (I did not do anything worthy of being tattled on). There is a difference between the need for an honesty and tattling on someone . A tattler may be telling the truth, but it is not necessary for that information to be revealed.

Yes, Quote: "Saying the truth out loud", is tattling

1 comment:

  1. questionable...
    Subject A takes pepper shaker and shakes it all over the table in plain sight of Subject B. Subject B says "What are you doing 'Subject A'?" and is blamed for tattling! Subject A shouldn't make such a mess in the first place knowing Subject B can't handle putting elbow in messes such as these.....

    ReplyDelete