Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SDCed (past tense form of SDC)

SDCed past tense form of SDC...
today I smiled despite circumstances


So I had to write a Chemistry test today
and it did not go as well as I had planned
and my calculator broke just before the test
so then I used someone else's calculator
and everyone knows how it goes: that you know your own calculator best
Then I did not finish it in time for my next class
Sat in my next class and fretted that I did not finish the last question
In which I knew the answer to
So I left that class to go back to Chemistry
To ask to finish the last class
So I sat in the middle of a Gr. 9 science class writing the answer to my test.

buutt....
I finished my test so that made me SDC

and above all I smiled when my rents brought me home a Rolo McFlurry from McD's as I was studyin it up. So I'm saving it for whenever I'm stressed in the next week about exams. SDC


Random Fact: I keep finding these random action pictures. I like them alot

No comments:

Post a Comment