Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hannah VanDyk

Baby Duck Clip Art
There's this wonderful girl named Hannah Vandyk

Shes a teenager who is fantistic and writes

She decided to fire up a blog one day

She talked about life, about boys, about plays

She inspired me to write down some of my thoughts

And so I did started this wonderful blog

This blog was "A hit" some readers did say

But I refer to dear Hannah who kept blogging away

My dear readers the one who inspired it all

Her blog is a masterpiece so go take a look:


It is blog that you should choose to read

The best thing about blogs is that reading is free!


Hannah and I decided that we were going to advertise eachothers' blogs. As you read in the poem Hannah is the friend who inspired me to start my own blog. Now we are attempting to get each other followers.


P.S Hannah loves Ducks












No comments:

Post a Comment