Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Look

I'm not one who generally likes changing things.
But once it is changed I grow to like it.
Prime example of this is when Emily wants to switch around our room (which seems like every other day), it is quite the hassle because I never want to. (Then If we do change we don't change again for a loooong while)

So switching around the blog was a change, and to tell you the truth I tried to switch it back to my old background to avoid the change...but I couldn't (slash don't know how to). But the new look will grow on me I think.

Like I said: Once its changed I generally grow to like things.

Welcome to the new look.

1 comment:

  1. this says Brit. the poka dots and neutral colours.... its cute and u :) haha I agree I think this is one thing that will grow on you. If you want though I can switch it for you. Haha and yes, I welcome change :) hahaha... maybe I'll switch our room on Monday when your gone... I'm likin' it :) especially cause your cleaning it on Friday... perfect plan :)

    ReplyDelete