Thursday, June 24, 2010

After a Few days...

It has been an An exciting week of staff training so far. Just home for a little bit of afternoon relaxation.

Spontaneous Worship moment this week.

This is my desire
This is my return
This is my desire to be used by you

This is my desire, to honour You,
Lord with all my heart,
I worship You,
All I have within me, I give You praise,
All that I adore, is in You,

Lord I give You my heart,
I give You my soul,
I live for You alone,
Every breath that I take,
Every moment I'm awake,
Lord have Your way in me.

There are so many amazing things to tell. Like how AWESOME the people I have been getting to know better. I cut my friend Seth's hair. I chatted it up with some old friends. Playing Dutch Bingo. Swimming.

O camp. Its like we never left...

No comments:

Post a Comment