Saturday, January 8, 2011

Random writing.

So I made it through the first week back at school after Christmas Holidays. I have to admit, I had alot of jealousy of my friends who don't start til the 1oth at first.

I had an essay for a 20 minute presentation that was due on Tuesday, Presenting on Wednesday. Can you imagine for a second, the stress level I was at Tuesday night when I said "um" every other word AND YET it was still less than 10 minutes AND I was the first in the class to present so I had no idea what to expect! I was FREAKIN! Yup I was.

Then Along comes Wednesday and with Tips from lovely Madre, I presented 40 minutes! WOO...

I was so JOYOUS to have that over with, BUT then all I had to do was conquering my ISU essay for English.

I didn't finish it Wednesday
I didn't finish it Thursday
I didn't finish it before class on Friday

Handed it in during spare on Friday afternoon, what was it titled? "The Official Rough Draft of the Two Worst Books I've Ever Read". I think Teach will appreciate the honesty.


Aside from the extreme tiredness everyday, the missin' holidays like NUTS! and basically just wishing that somehow school could just end forever.

I did SDC..(smile despite circumstances)..i realized that if i was at home i would not be getting any work done and with exams coming up i really need to get work done. Basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment