Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Peace Be Still


Come to Me, you who are weak
Let My strength be yours tonight
Come and rest, let My love be your bed
Let My heart be yours tonight

Peace be still, Peace be still
Please be still and know that I am God
and know that I am God

Come empty cup, let Me fill you up
I'll descend on you like a dove tonight
Lift your head, let your eyes fall into Mine
Let your fear subside tonight

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

-Rush of Fools




God speaking to us
to be Still
have Peace
And Know He is God


Stop from the business of life
Stop from Chemistry homework
Stop from Instant Messaging or Facebook

Stop worrying about what tomorrow might bring
Or the next day
Or next year

Stop
Be Still
And let God's Peace that Transcends all understanding
Wrap around you
Be Still and Know He is God
Hallelujah!



"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46:10





No comments:

Post a Comment