Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hacking Kat's Facebook


When You have nothing better to do...

--wrote on her wall:

"Kathleen found horse poop on her pants"
"Kathleen is taking off her poopy pants"
"Kathleen is running around with no pants on"
"Catch Me!"
"Booty Booty dance...shake it all about...thats what its all about...I love this"
"Changing
"Shower"
"Kat Vos is running outside with no pants and loves everybody"

--changed her status:

'Widowed'


--added a random guy she doesn't know (don't worry I know him):

--wrote on his wall:
"hey hey hey (said like 'Fat Albert') its kaaaaaaaaat vos!"

--though we didnt think he would accept, he did and wrote back and said:

"Heya (couldn't think of something cool), it'sa me, Mar...erhm...Pierre Vanderweeeeeerd!"


--made her 'Likes and Interests' interesting':
Movies/T.V
Slap Chop/Infomercials
Chronicles of Narnia

Books:
How to Clear Plaque
How to Stop Picking Your Nose For Dummies
Bernstein Bears

Music:
Jo Bros
Justin Bieber
Michael W Smith
Josh Grobin

Interests:
Booger Flinger
Left Ventricle
Lion Roars
Joining the Circus
Science Experiments
Skinny Dipping
Mopping Floors
Scandal Armpit Check

Activities:
Practicing the bend and snap
cutting the grass with scissors
Driving Tractors
Bringing puppies to the pound
Reading the Dictionary


I've Got to say it was quite alot of fun. Would do it anyday. I'm glad Kat was such a good sport about it...buuuuuttt....i don't think she found everything yet :) hehehe




--Best Comment:
"I think you got hacked"



2 comments:

  1. how to hack a facebook password Yeah eventually I got the aol password after 10 bloody days. I was told by some from their staff ? http://www.facebook-hacked.com that they will URL anywhere from 1 to 3 days but it took them 5. customer service wes very friendly but I got 4 replies out of 5 emails I sent to them. At end of the day I am very happy and will use their hack into myspace free service again. Thanks for being very professional and fast.

    BTW, I found another website which is providing for free a free facebook hacking software and other one specialized in hack into someone's facebook password, hack facebook account id number.

    Jordan N. Wilson,
    Lawton, OK
    United States

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...sending puppies to the pound!!! ..that so sad

    ReplyDelete