Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love Mom



Why I love Mom

She loves us unconditionally

She stays awake when you are out late babysitting to say goodnight (and to make sure you get home safe).


Mom always has your best interests in mind


She is the one who will rub your back when your sick.


She will do fun classes with you like sign language, mini med school or bell choir. She loves to spend time with you


She encourages your talents--she is the one who will listen to you when you are learning a new instrument even though you sound bad.


Shes there to clap when you succeed. Shes there to comfort and encourage you when you don't


She has wisdom to share about things she has gone through


When You are having a bad day, she's always there to cheer you up


She does and says funny things that make you laugh


She pack you little notes in your lunches and write to you every year when you are at camp


She sacrifices her time to drive you places.


She can have a whole conversation that revolves around flowers. It makes me smile


She is extremely patient.


Mom teaches you.


Mom laughs at your jokes when no one else does.


She is self-less.


She stays optimistic in situations.


Moms are singing the praise songs in the van with you


She is a role model


Mom is devoted


She really listens


There are plenty of things that I could say of why I love my mom.
and I hope that one day I can be just like her for my kids.

Love you Mom!
You're the best mom in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment