Monday, May 24, 2010

Once Upon a Tim Horton's Shift...



"He looks like Mr. Tumnus from Narnia, so as it lightly snowed, I asked him to dance around a lightpost for $5 , and offered him $6 to do it while making goat noises"

"Welcome to Tim Horton's, How may I fight you...help you?"

"Welcome to Tim Horton's, How may I temperature log...Help you?"

"Wow! You're Happy..Can I get..."

"When the freezer shuts sometimes I get locked in...then I get scared"

"I've experienced a lot of things, but never have I seen a naked man through drive through window until now"

"Your headset is still on...still on"

"Can you grab the person on counter"
Lady on counter says,"You don't have to grab me, but you can serve me"

"Hot tray. Hot Tray. Hot Tray...Just kidding, I'm holding it with my bare hands"

"Would You like a tray or do you like to juggle?"

"Sometimes when I hiccup I sound like a hamster"



No comments:

Post a Comment