Saturday, May 22, 2010

Here's to You Kaitlyn



Kaitlyn is one of my best friends. We often enjoy each others company on several occaisions. Kaitlyn and I work together at Tim Hortons. She will randomly start talking about Camp even if we aren't having a conversation about camp. We have names for eachother: Habeer and Habunta (I am Habeer; she is Habunta). We often talk in accents and quote lines from the movie Nacho Libre (even though I'm pretty sure she has never seen the movie). We travel to youth group sometimes and pump up the jams. We always have time to chat it up about anything and everything. In moments of frustration and in anticipation Kaitlyn might add, "I feel like I'm runnin' a flippin' marathon of patience!" or when I said "It would be a perfect time for cookies and milk" and Kaitie adds "AND CARROTS!". She makes me smile and we always have a good laugh. Kaitie and I are getting fish together. She is naming hers Wilbur and mines name is gonna be Nacho Crub Dos (as mentioned in the previous post). We are going to bring our fishes (the plural of fish) to Camp this summer. At camp this summer we are going to eat out of kids plates that have the sections in them and have kiddie pictures, we have the ugliest sweaters for 'The Ugliest Sweater' contest...they have our faces on them...hehehe. Kaitlyn is a great friend to me and I can't wait until we work at camp together this summer. I'm going to miss her when she goes off to Laurier, but I know Habunta and I will always be friends.



Here's a verse that is on the bottom of Kaitlyn's emails:

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may become mature and complete, not lacking anything.
James 1:2-4





Love You Kaitie

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I was so looking forward to this blog...I totally forgot about my carrot quote!! I also like how you mentioned my juggling line in your Tim Horton's speal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn is a Camp freak!!!!!

    ReplyDelete