Thursday, April 22, 2010

Survivor Rant


I just want to rant about how much i like this season of survivor: Heroes vs. Villans.

It is so intense (and in tents..bahaha). I am kept on my toes everytime I watch it.



  • I wonder will the Heroes now realize through the merge that Russell is not trustworthy...wow took everyone long enough!

  • I laugh and yell at how dumb and naive J.T was to be yet another fool to fall for Russells lies...

  • I cheer on Sandra for making it through to the merge (and hopefully defeats him!)

  • I also cheered on Pavarti for not telling Russell that she had 2 idols and hope that next week it causes them to break their alliance

  • I enjoy talking with other Survivor watchers and watching it with them

  • I secretly cheer for Candice and hope she Silently pulls to the top to win the $1 000 000!

...And I just want to know what happens next!



i felt like a bit of an addict of Survivor tonight...just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment