Sunday, April 25, 2010

Amazing Race Rant


Once again I feel the need to rant and rage about reality TV (actually no it was requested by my dear friend).. but if ever requested I can rant about anything


So i have just finished watching the Amazing Race.

i just want to say how i am so jealous about how many cool things contestants get to do:


Flying around the world. Just for fun.


Hand twirling noodles.. even though i would probably epically fail, whack someone it the head and break the noodles


Meeting the shortest man in the world... his name is Mr. Ping Ping (he has a pretty sweet name too). He also smokes cigars. Just Sayin'


Detectives not being able to find a store that they are standing right beside...AND THEY"RE DETECTIVES...I laughed


Cowboys. Hat. Boots....and they get 1st place before the city boys


Asians cheer you on (or tell you to hurry up) as you make a puzzle.


Fashion models having trouble with the 'Dress Your Model" challenge...OK that wasn't something I'm jealous about, but I did laugh


... that's all I can think about to Rant about tonight



tune in Thursday for another Survivor Rant!! NAWT...but I am excited for this week's Episode :)





No comments:

Post a Comment