Tuesday, April 27, 2010

God Answers Prayer


So I'm looking at the prayer requests on my wall and seeing all the prayer requests for the past few months.


Some of the ones I can see from here:


God answers prayers, even our smallest worries and doubts:


"Please don't let my fish die right away"- Nacho brings joy to my life. I don't know if this is because he is such a spaz, reminds me of some of my GRANDULAR friends, or because his name is from one of the best movies in the world: Nacho Libre. That was posted in September and he is still alive and thriving today. Let everything that Has Breath Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.



"That I dont die or kill anyone as I learn to drive" I wouldn't say that I'm an awesome driver. I wouldn't say I'm even a good driver. I would say I'm a beginner who needs to learn a lot more before being trusted alone with any vehicle. But I'm learning. And so far everyone who has travelled with me or on the same road as me has remained in God's hand. You are Everlasting God. You are Everlasting God. You do not faint. You won't grow weary.



"Belize Mission trip" It was lifechanging trip. Throughout the trip God was faithful to us and kept us all safe. We were incredibly blessed by all the people there who made us feel at home. It opened alot of the eyes of the people on the team to how incredibly blessed we are, but also how much we take for granted of what God has blessed us with. At times I miss Belize so much. I pray that if its God's will I can go back someday. God Bless Belize. You Are King of These People. You Are Lord of this Nation. You Are.


"Uncle Sid" My Uncle Sid was diagnosed with Colon/Rectal Cancer a couple months ago. The first look the doctors said it was all over and it would not likely be treatable. Devastating news. Doctors decided to go through chemo treatments and radiation and after see if they would operate. Praying that God would give them strength, Uncle Sid stayed positive and working right up until the operation. Doctors were impressed with how much it shrank. The operation went well and Uncle Sid is recovering at home. Blessed be Your name, God


"Grandma" News in December that Grandma had a heart attack shook the whole family. While in the hospital she had another heart attack and we learned Grandma needed surgury. God remained Grandmas Shepherd in the valleys of this uncertain time. Jesus pulled her through. I look at my Grandma now and you can hardly tell that just a couple months ago she was fighting for her life. Jesus, thank you. Thank you. Thank You. Great is Thy Faithfulness.


and one from this week:

"Brian Zandstra"- last Monday Brian had a major headache at one of his worksites. Turned out that he had two anuerysms in his brain and one of them had burst. He was in critical condition and they werent even sure if he was going to make it through the night. Its been just over a week now. God has been so evident in this week to the power of his love, his arms wrapping around and embracing the whole family. We continue to pray for Brian. He's still got a long way to go. Whatever my lot, thou has taught me to say. It is Well. It is Well with my soul


O God You are My God and I will ever PRAISE you!


I am the Beggar You are the Table. I am so helpless You are so Able- Rush of Fools

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittany. You didn't think you'd be able to start a blog and get away with me not finding it did you??? :) Welcome to the world of blogging - I'm proud to be the first to comment.

    Thank you for your continued prayers for Bryan.

    k

    ReplyDelete