Friday, April 23, 2010

My Desire

The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of the Lord lives forever. 1 John 2 : 17


"This is My desire. This is my return. This is my Desire:
To be used by YOU

You want to be set free today
Then lay it all down before the King"
(Jeremy Camp- My Desire)

"Let the World see a Light on a Hill
Let the World see Your purpose fulilled
Let the world see Your glory
Let the world see Your love in our Hearts"
(Carl Cartee- Let the World See"


This I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
Because of the Lord's great faithfulness we are not consumed,
His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning.
GREAT is THY FAITHFULNESS
I say to myself: "The Lord is my Portion;
therefore I will wait for Him"
Lamentations 3:21-23

No comments:

Post a Comment