Thursday, April 29, 2010

Survivor Fever


Survivor...its been what I've been waiting for since my post last Thursday.




So all night I'm hoping the little troll, Russell finally gets voted out...


BUT... once again he somehow pulls in someone to his little scheme, this time MY FAVORITE PLAYER Candice! I don't know what Candice was thinking??


Amanda got voted off...which she was dumb anyways, but it was another one from the Heroes team off, and another Villian victory



Will Russell take Candice to the end? or was the move Candice made something that is going to bring her down next?



I think that Parvarti and Russell's alliance is starting to break. There is less trust and more backstabbing within the alliance and I just hope that one of them (preferably once again Russell) because Parvarti might actually be wonderful at the game without the man constantly telling her how to play.


I don't know if I like the way Candice is loosing her confidence in this game.

I know I don't like the way Russell is too confident and he thinks he is the "King of Survivor"...blah blah blah


(hehehe I also laughed at this picture of Candice cause I'm not sure if she is yawning or shocked)

Once again it is Thursday night and I am feeling like a Survivor addict.

Also the fact that a bunch of my friends and I are making a video in English class and ours is a Survivor theme...with the music and everything

No comments:

Post a Comment