Sunday, May 15, 2011

Such a Season

What a good Season! Boston Rob won.

Boston Rob played the game with such (side note: i love the word 'such' because it is 'so much' wrapped up into one little word 'such) strategy. Rob had SUCH strategy.
He deserved to win. I think he earned it.

Not to say that other people didn't play a good game or deserve to win.
I would have loved to see Matt win. It was so cool to see a man so in love with the Lord playing the game of Survivor.

I'll add that there were many great moments in the reunion show: seeing all the cast after they have watched the entire season waiting to find out who won, seeing David propose, seeing Rob and Amber with their two daughers (I remember the season Amber won! haha), hearing more about Phillip the ACTUAL federal agent...but maybe the best part of the reunion show was when Russell and Rob shake hands. Everything is all wrapped up...it is now completely clear who is the stronger player between the two (Ange, I threw that comment in for you especially) I don't think Rob will be back. I do think Russell will be back. Is Russell a changed man? If he returns, can he win?

O Survivor. Thanks for such a great season. Such a great one.


No comments:

Post a Comment