Sunday, May 1, 2011

Safely in the Arms of Jesus


5 Years ago yesterday David went to be with Jesus.
I know he is having a party.

Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?

Thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.













And with your final heartbeat
Kiss the world Goodbye
Then go in peace and Laugh on Glory's side

And Fly to Jesus, Fly to Jesus, Fly to Jesus AND LIVE







David, you hold a special place in my heart. I have memories of spending summers playing with you and William. You taught me how to play Frogger and I helped you search for bottlecaps. One of the hardest things I think was saying goodbye, because we would rather have you here with us. But I know you are free from pain. I know you are home safely in the arms of Jesus. I am sad when I miss you, I am overjoyed to know you are in Glory. I Love you Forever. See you soon.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Brittany,

    Thank you for your words. Each day is a struggle with lots of memories. But the special dates are more poignant and the words of encouragement we receive from friends and family make a big difference.

    Uncle Henry

    ReplyDelete