Friday, May 13, 2011

Rebel


Decided to be a rebel today and skip biology class:

200 people were missing from my school today (from a school population of less than 500 you really notice). Many people were missing from each of my classes. So...

Families Class: Work Period
Chemistry Class: Work Period
Biology Class: Watching a dumb movie that has nothing to do with what we are learning about (Mr. P was gone...so that was the extent of what he left the substitute with "Planet Earth" Videos)

I had so much other stuff that I could have done during this time (for instance Chemistry homework). I decided that my priorities did not include going to biology to waste my time.
So I skipped.

You could call this a rebel move. The first time I ever skipped a class.
But I texted my mom saying,
"I'm skipping Biology...Just thought I would let you know"

Maybe not so much a rebel move. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment