Sunday, February 13, 2011

Inhaling Helium

last night we went to my church for a variety night. It was for raising money for our Kentucky Mission trip in March. The gym was nicely decorated with stars and balloons. Talented singers, reciters...talents that ranged from "I love my slippers Song" to "The Evolution of Dance" from ... the talented both young and old, the night was alot of fun!!

I participated in a talent...Karen and I beatboxed to Bible in a minute..Kat, Bindy and Steph actually rapped the song. This is kindof how it was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_k8JjVWQA.

After a great night of fun and fellowship, people left and we continued to clean up.
But.....
What to DO with the balloons?! These rubbery floating ovals that are filled with Helium (He on the Periodic table of the Elements.WELL...

First we had races to see who could walk across the gym with them on our heads.

Then we played basketball throwing the weight through the hoop then pulling the balloons through.

Some balloons were lost to the rafters. Not cool.

But our best idea?

INHALING IT!

I don't know why I failed to realize the funniness for my entire life until now. When you inhale helium then talk or laugh, your voice is extremely high pitched. You sound alot like Alvin and the Chipmunks..

WAYY TOO FUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment