Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Half a Year.



Today was the first day back. First day of 2nd Semester.

Started with Families- Ms. Vos is funny and made me smile. We have the same last name!

Then moved on to Spare- Was going to get some work done...didn't happen...rough start to first semester

Worked my way into lunch- Tuna Casserole always makes me smile. Then played foosball with some friends with a crumpled piece of paper as the foosball. My team won 10-5! :)

Went to Biology- Very confusing seating plan to understand. Sit by my friends though.

Finished off with Chemistry- This Review we started rings a bell...but its still REALLY HARD! haha :)

Should be a pretty good semester. Challenging but good.

For one of my classes we were challenged to write down goals for that class, but I think I shall write those goals down for all my classes:

1) Finish High school with Honours. Finish with above 80 in all my classes
2) Get to my classes on time (Unless other circumstances beyond my control prevent me from getting to class on time.
3) Have Joy to be at school. Its my last semester EVER of high school! It may not be my favourite place to be, but its where God has put me at this point in my life. Kids in other countries would love to have the opportunity to go to school every day, but can't. I am blessed.
4) Test averages in each class of above an 80%
5) Finish assignments on time. Do the homework.
6) Give 100% effort
7) Participate in class discussions. Take initiative and go in for help when I don't understand something. Ask Questions.
8) Make friends with someone I don't normally talk to. Be loving to everyone. Be an imitator of Christ.

Those are just some goals before the semester starts. Half a school-year left!


1 comment:

  1. Then played foosball with some friends with a crumpled piece of paper as the foosball. My team won 10-5! :)


    YEAH WE DID.
    We kicked butt.

    ReplyDelete