Sunday, September 26, 2010

Amazed

gods-love.jpg

I don’t really know how long forever is

But that’s how long I’m gonna give my life

Everything I face, it tries to tear me down

No I won’t back away from the sacrifice

I won’t forget what you’re love means to me

You’re always there to light my way

Chorus

When all the lights go down and the world is quiet

No one is around

I wanna be the same man that will serve you then

Like I serve you now

That my convictions never change

O let my need for you remain

As real as the moment I was saved

I will always stand amazed

Sometimes my heart desires such selfish things

When the moment comes help me to trust

Something better that you have for me

If I could just hold on to you enough

I won’t forget what you’re love means to me

You’re always there to light my way

Chorus

You will be my strength when I am weak

When I wanna give in and not turn the other cheek

Let this be the prayer that I speak

That I speak

-- 33 Miles.


Praise God because He's there. Always.

Friends may fail you. Maybe you just wish you get back to someone that has hurt you so deep. You may hate school to no end. You may wish for the past. You may be scared for the future. You let stupid things get in between you and God.

I'm amazed. He's there forever.

The Lord is my shepherd;
I have all that I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows;
he leads me beside peaceful streams.
He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
bringing honor to his name.
Even when I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.
You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the Lord
forever.

I understood the one part of Psalm 23 for the first time this week.

God Leads us.

But His love also follows/Pursues us wherever we go.

AMAZING.

really.

1 comment:

  1. " Friends may fail you. Maybe you just wish you get back to someone that has hurt you so deep. You may hate school to no end. You may wish for the past. You may be scared for the future. You let stupid things get in between you and God. "
    <3
    i love that,
    cause it's so true .

    ReplyDelete