Sunday, October 17, 2010

Faith


Today was an amazing day. God blessed it.

It was my profession of faith and back when I spoke to the elders, they asked me why I was doing my profession.

God always has been part of my life. When I was a baby, I was baptized and a whole lot of promises were made by my parents and the congregation. Today in a way I accepted my baptism. I believe that God is my Father and Creator. He loves me more than I can ever imagine. Sin separates me from God, but Christ bought me at an incredible price that I might live and be saved from my sins and spend ETERNITY with Him!

We sang two songs put together into one. It is called 'My Desire' . If you have never heard the songs before, they are 'My Desire' by Jeremy Camp and 'This is my Desire' by Reuben Morgan I encourage you to listen to them. They are very powerful.

This is my desire

This is my return

This is my desire to be used by you


God has always been a part of my life and I always want him to be a part of my life. God has placed me on this amazing journey and I want to spend every day walking with Him and for Him.

Your statutes are wonderful;

therefore I obey them.

The unfolding of your words gives light;
it gives understanding to the simple.

I open my mouth and pant,
longing for your commands.

Turn to me and have mercy on me,
as you always do to those who love your name.

Direct my footsteps according to your word;

Let no sin rule over me.

Redeem me from the oppression of men,
that I may obey your precepts.

Make your face shine upon your servant
and teach me your decrees.

Psalm 119:129-135


No comments:

Post a Comment