Wednesday, October 6, 2010

an EGGcellent observation...



So as some people know, this summer I quit my Saturday job at Tim Hortons to work for my sister. The egg buisness has been in my family for years, so I've been getting back into the groove of selling eggs again (yes, this does include getting up at 4:30 on Saturday mornings). But I love it. Its a chance for me to hang out with my sister once a week. Em and I laugh alot. We have some good times.


so here...

I came across some funny pictures that made me laugh. They are quite EGGcellent, they are EGGceptional, and they might just make your day EGGstra fine.




When people ask me what I prefer to eat (and since I don't like eggs) I tell them I prefer white, cause that's what I would eat if I ate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment