Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Survivor Rant

Jane has played an amazing game. She should be proud of the way she played to the very end.

Little Recap Rant:
Jane has stayed true to her alliances. Since Jane ALWAYS works so hard around camp:
1) This means she is well liked by everybody.
2) She is a strong Fiesty old woman
3) Major threat to the remaining players because the ENTIRE jury loves her (except Marty...but he's a foo)

On Today's episode Jane was basically told by her alliance that they were voting her out.
(A little Harsh for an innocent like Jane)

LOVE. LOVE. Jane's Reaction. She told them!
She basically makes them feel so bad for the rest of the day..and it works because they all KNOW she deserves to be there

but BEST of ALL...SHE DUMPS water on the fire and puts it out! HAHAHAHA
TAKE IT!

I understand that Jane was a threat, but seagulls like Chase definately need to learn to play the game with a little more brains as well as a little more dignity and honour to stay true to their word.

So now Jane's voted out. Yes I'm sad...because I was going for Jane. I think she played the game well. And do be honest, I think the only thing that was against her in the game was being too nice to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE (except Marty...but we already went over this).

Jane being voted out is not the end of the story. I will still be watching the Season Finale. Who has my vote?

Definately NOTS:
Well Chase Lost my Respect once he started playing the game without his brain and too much with his mouth...unfortunately never being able to follow through

Sash never Really had my Respect. He thinks he's the king of the Castle..neener neener neener..but hes a dirty rascal (that was a childhood rhyme I used to sing. Seemed to work in this situation)

RUNNERS UP:
Dan. Koodos for Dan making it all the way to the end..But i dont think that he deserves to be the Soul Survivor because he made it this far just because he has no strategy therefore he is a threat to NOBODY. If Dan happend to win I would not be disappointed, because he did work hard and physically strained himself the whole game

Holly. Holly. Holly. Shes an interesting one. I think she had a rough start but she has managed to pull through. I think she is loaded with Strategy and has played the game well. If Holly won, I would not be dissappointed, I think she did play smart (her downfall being STEALING SHOES?!) haha...only question is Why does someone bring $1000 shoes to survivor??


and DUN DUN DUN
My #1 Vote Goes to Fabio:

You ask Why?

Fabio is SO Dumb! He makes me laugh SO HARD every episode. The whole fact that his name is actaully Jud makes this even funnier. Any other player could have used innocence as a strategy, but i think Fabios innocence (or if you want to call it Stupidity) has brought him so Far in the Game. I hope to see Fabio win. This Would make me incredible Happy and Laugh an Incredible amount!

GO JUD...FABIO!


SEASONS FINALE SUNDAY DECEMBER 19!

-Rant once again provided by Brittany Vos. I get a little out of control when it comes to ranting on these things

No comments:

Post a Comment